Thursday, April 23, 2015

Big Hero 6 Party

This year we decided to do a Big Hero 6 theme for Karson's 8th birthday. That's right, I said 8TH birthday!!! How is he that old already?! He originally wanted to do his party at Jump Time... but I'm selfish and I don't like going to those places. So instead I rented a bounce house... super fun! We rented it through Idaho Inflatables, and they were great! They brought the bounce house over a couple hours early and picked it up about 1.5 hours late, so we had it for 7.5hrs instead of the 4hrs we paid for.

The problem with April birthdays is that you never know what the weather is going to do. Unfortunately, it was a little chilly and it rained almost all day :( but the kids didn't mind. Karson had a soccer game at 1:30 (which we found out about after I had sent out the birthday invitations), so he was a little late for his own party. The party guests were excited to surprise him when he got home though, so it all worked out.

I had a handful of activities planned out to keep the kids entertained, but didn't end up doing any of them. The kids just wanted to jump in the bounce house, and I was fine with that! Definitely a fun party :) And my parents came up, which always makes things even better!



"Honey Lemon" Lemonade

Baymax Veggies

GoGo's Bubblegum and Fred's Invisible Sandwiches

Wasabi snack mix... yum!

This fruit dip is heaven on earth... just FYI


Mad cake decorating skills LOL

Baymax cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment