Thursday, April 23, 2015

Spring Break in Saint George

For Spring Break, the kids and I packed up and headed to Utah. We stayed at my Mom's Wednesday night, then drove to Saint George on Thursday. Poor Chloe had a miserable cough that she had acquired a few days before our trip, so she wasn't the happiest of campers :-/ The drive was long, and the kids weren't super excited about being in the car... but we made it and spent a nice weekend with family.

My grandparents live in Saint George during the winter months, so we were able to spend some quality time with them before they went back home for the warmer months. My Grandpa recently bought a Razor, and he took us to Sand Hollow to drive it around... so fun! The kids had a blast riding around on the beach and up the big rocky hills. I was able to drive around a bit, but was just content soaking up the sun :)

My uncle Nolan and his family came up to visit from California. It was so fun to see them! Karson and Chloe really enjoyed Aiden and Regan's company. The drive back to my parents' house was long, and the kids hated it, but we made it safely.

Here are a few pictures from our trip...

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa GG's pool

Fun at the park

Chloe tipping the Elvis impersonator
Karson and Grandpa GG ready for a cruise

Chloe in the Razor


Granny and Chloe :)

Who doesn't love a carousel?


No comments:

Post a Comment