Friday, March 8, 2013

Lady Bug Lady Bug Fly Away Home...

When I was pregnant I had a lot of time to be crafty. One day I crocheted a cute little owl hat for Chloe. Everyone loved it and once she was big enough to wear it, she looked ADORABLE!


My friend asked me to make her a lady bug one for her little girl...unfortunately for her I was a big time procrastinator about it. I used some ideas off of pinterest to help me create my owl hat, and I hadn't seen (or maybe just hadn't searched for) any tutorials on making a lady bug hat. After seeing the slight disappointment on Jamie's face when the hat that I made for her daughter for Christmas was not a ladybug hat I decided to quit being afraid of failure and called upon my imagination to help me make this hat. I think it turned out pretty darn cute...


I think Jamie likes it...McKinnley didn't really want to wear it, but at least I tried!



Chloe in her cupcake hat... I made this for her on our way to Lava Hot Springs last summer. Karson asked me to make a cupcake for it


My brother, Colton in his owl hat...what a great Christmas present :)

No comments:

Post a Comment